The motto of the school is “Dedication For an Active, Alive and Awakened Nation.” We aim at inculcating amongst students values of Indian culture and other moral values of life besides educating them in modern education. It is our earnest desire that our students should grow accordingly and serve humanity at large and our country in particular.
The main aim of the school is to provide well balanced education to the students of all the section of society. The school has a versatile value based education and personality development programme which strengthens the ethical and moral development of the students. The focus is on training and preparing of the students to face challenges of the 21st century. Our conscious commitment to facilitate learning through environment which helps :
- Empowering the students with confidence and sense of responsibility to achieve academic and personal goals set according to their level.
- Inculcating civic and human values by integrating community awareness and social concerns into the folds of the regular curriculum.
- Encaving together the creative and cognitive to tend a holistic texture to educational fabric.
- Preparing the children for life by providing a healthy atmosphere for growing up together respecting gender equality.
- Creating an environment which goes beyond their study thus nurturing curiosity, resourcefulness, courage and developing the young minds into versatile researchers and thinkers.
Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya
A sage, a visionary and a reformer, the Acharya initiated Yug Nirman Yojna – a movement for mass transformation. He lived a disciplined life of devout austerity, visited the Himalayas several times and attained spiritual eminence.
“Self-refinement is the best service of society”
It is time that we awaken, change our attitude, and expand our sensitivities to the changing times by transforming our thoughts. Thought-provoking – life-transforming literature has been the basis of this mission initiated for the transformation of the era.
Gayatri Pariwar is a living model of a futuristic society, being guided by principles of human unity and equality.
It’s a modern adoption of the age-old wisdom of Vedic Rishis, who practiced and propagated the philosophy of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam.
Founded by saint, reformer, writer, philosopher, spiritual guide, and visionary Yug Rishi Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya this mission has emerged as a mass movement for the Transformation of Era.
Aims & Objectives
- Rise of divinity in human being and heavenly atmosphere on earth
- Individual, familial and social refinement
- Healthy body, pure mind and civilized society
- Vasudhaiv kutumbkam (Entire earth is our family)
- Everyone should get equal opportunity for self-growth irrespective of sex, caste, creed, color, religion, region, language.
- Man is the maker of his own destiny.
- A man is what he thinks and does
- Man and woman are not opponents; they complement each other.