A clear calendar months’ notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of notice must be given before the pupil can be withdrawn. Those who apply for TC and leave the school before the start of a session will pay all dues up to March but those leaving the school in April will have to pay all annual charges and the fees. Transfer Certificate is issued, only when all the dues of the school are settled. A student can be asked to leave the school for indiscipline, irregularity in attendance, damage of school property, non-payment of school dues and unauthorized absence from school for more than six days, dis-satisfactory progress in studies and repeated detention in the class. A student, who fails twice in the same class, will not be permitted to continue in the school, especially if he/she is overage for that class.


Click here for TC LIST